The last day Sophie was in the SCN was Wednesday...and the last tube came out! Happy naked face!


Trying some Tummy Time...

Getting ready to go home on Friday

Bathtime! It's not too bad... as long as the water's warm enough she seems to really like it.
The Parent Craft room on Thursday
She's not so sure about this car capsule thing!
Thank you to the amazing midwives at the Birth Centre! And of course, to all the nurses and staff at the Special Care Nursery. We have all been so well looked after. Time to go home!

Home :)
4 comments:
wonderful pictures, she is beautiful and may have to wait till her fingers get a little bigger befor she can wrap you both around them (:!!! Love you all, Mom
Congratulations to you both!! Sophia is beautiful. You both look so happy! I'm sure you are very relieved to have new daughter home. She looks happier about it all too. :o) Or she will when she realises what great parents she has.
Happy times to the three of you.
Hugs,
Karen
Yay! Glad to see you all at home :) look forward to catching up soon!! x0
It's official - you have the most beautiful little girl in the whole world!! Really - I've done the research. I love you all so much and I'm so proud of how well Sophie is doing. Email me sometime and just let me know when would be a good time to call you on my new internationally-equipped phone :)
Love you all!
-BrittanyJoy
Post a Comment