Changes happen so fast in Sophie's life. now. I guess I was supposed to know that, but somehow it still takes me by surprised.
I need to ammend some of the statements I made in the blog I posted about a week ago...it's quite outdated it seems.
Sophie crawls - well and everywhere. she crawls around the house, exploring it. She opens drawers and cupboards, pulls everything out and throws it all into a pile. Occasionally she stacks it into a neat pile - if it's something wide and flat like books or dvds, and if she's in the mood. We are quickly catching up to all the baby-proofing we'd put off, thanks to our somewhat lazy baby. Something has switched inside her, and suddenly she wants to move- to follow us, to climb up things and people...and to stand on her feet! she actually seems to enjoy it. I go to set her down in her favourite sitting position, and she chooses to stand instead. with something or someone to hold onto still, but she's happy. She will stand there and chat to me, sing with me and dance to the music. Is this my baby? the same one who just one month ago screamed at me for making her bare any weight on her feet at all? she is gaining confidence and leg muscles...and speed!
Also, she can stack a block on top of another. Just all of a sudden.
She stacks nesting blocks and cups inside each other.
She scribbles on paper with Jumbo Crayolas. Quite happily and confidently. Her first 2 scribble drawings are proudly displayed on the refrigerator. You should come by and have a look!
:)
1 comment:
Welcome to the wonderful world of toddlerhood. :)
Post a Comment