25 August, 2008

The Trip is On!

Now that we have all of our tickets purchased and in possession, I guess it's time to make it official. Sophie and I are coming to Minnesota for a 3-week long visit, in December! She doesn't know how excited she should be yet for this one, but I do. I'm looking forward to spending hours and hours with family and friends...to snow...to Sophie playing with her nephews and all her adorable friends she hasn't met yet. To a winter Christmas. To pie for dessert and good old fashioned American Christmas cookies. To sledding with Sophie, and maybe ice skating with friends. I'm also just a little nervous about the whole travelling-alone-for-30-hours-with-a-one-and-a-half-year-old thing...but I'm sure that will work itself out just fine. It will be a great adventure!
So we're coming. If you want to see us between December 12 and 31, let me know. We'll be in touch. :)

No comments: