
So I finally found a way to put photos up on my blog once again! apparently it's our home computer that doesn't like to post pictures, but I can do it on my laptop.So here are a couple of photos from the end of our last trip to the states in December. I don't think my parents got to see the one of all of us together; it was taken during one of our long Minnesota goodbyes, before we went to the airport. The 2nd photos is at TGIFridays. good fun. I quite miss that place.

You may recall the story I told about my sister Audra getting engaged on Christmas morning? And I'm lucky enough to get to go back to Minnesota for a short visit for her wedding. In July. Happy days :)
So that's about it for now. There will be more current Aussie photos to come again on this site.
Have a good and peaceful weekend....it's coming up soon enough!
1 comment:
Sorry that I've been remiss about monitoring your blog. Liked the last two (as of your 29 B-Day), but I thought that you trully missed MY favorite picture from your Christmas visit. You know, the one where the five of us are smiling..you, Danny, Mom, Jack and me...Jack Nicholson that is! (anyone with questions about this should ask "her almost-oldness"!)
Post a Comment