Hello friends and family! Hopefully these beautiful photos will help you forgive me for the entire month it's taken me to post anything at all! You would not believe how much trial and error and frustrated screaming-at-the-computer I went through to actually get these photos to post from my humble home in Australia...but I'll spare you the details. I finally got it to work, and here it is :)
Audra's wedding to Jay Miller was nearly a month ago now -- July 8, 2006. It was a beautiful day and an absolutely gorgeous wedding ceremony. It was intimate and fun and bright and there were plenty of tears everywhere! It was just what she wanted, and I'm so glad I got to be there!
A very happy Mrs Audra Miller! Welcome to the family, my new brother Jay.The reception was a lot of fun too. Especially the cake! In great American tradition, the Bride and Groom attacked each-other's faces with cake :)
Some of my favourite people were there...
Kyle, Loren, and Noah....
And my brother Adam :)
It was a really good trip. I was exhausted by the end of it, but of course, it was completely worth it.
And now I'm home , and it's been ages since I've really updated anyone on our lives down here. It felt something like, I landed in Brisbane airport (exctatic to see my husband!), and for lack of any words but cliches...I hit the ground running. Haven't had a lot of time for reflection and writing stories yet. But today might just be a day to start doing some of that... hence the pictures :) And stay tuned... there may be a more uppdate-ish blog coming up soon.


1 comment:
These are great - thanks Alicia - it's great to see such happy photos of much loved people.
Post a Comment