03 July, 2006

A shower with sisters and a garden visit

I'm a bit behind with the photos and stories...I'm so very happily busy every day and night here at the moment! But on Wednesday, I got to visit an old friend from teaching -- one of my mentors. She taught me so much over the years and it was just lovely to catch up with her. She has a beautiful house with about 12 gorgeous gardens.




Then Friday night was Audra's Bridal shower. We had a relaxed evening picnic with sticky Chinese food, and had quite a few laughs at gifts... then we hung out and watched girly movies....It was a really nice night. I'll just share some photos, and I'll keep the rest as whispers between girls :)





So in between, there was a "coming out" party for little Alicia Grace on Wednesday night... but those photos I took with Michelle and Josh's camera, so you'll have to view those on the Fuller website if you're interested. It was a good night.

Thursday I had some great time with Mom -- we found the mother-of-the-bride dress. and then I spent some time with a group of old girlfriends. We spent about 3 hours getting proffesional photos taken...the majority of the time was spent just trying to choose our photos! so there's no candid pictures of that day, since we really didnt' want to see another camera after that! but we did have a completely satisfying dinner at the Olive Garden. Ahh... I've missed that restaurant!


Friday was a walk through the quaint, historical shopping mecca town of Stillwater. It was good to spend the day with Kim. And then there was the party for Audra, so now I think you're all caught up on the week.

Saturday was beautiful and long and busy....spent with small children and very good friends... but that's going to need many more photos and stories. So that will be in the next post.

to be continued....





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, You are having such a wonderful time. When do you sleep? I love checking for and finding your posts but I'd rather you stay well so, sleep, darling girl, when you need to. We can catch up with your holiday news later.