
I could not resist a few more beautiful nephew pics ...
He's walking now... and saying some words in Polish. He seems to understand quite a bit in both languages.

Here's something I did in November. A group of us ESL teachers got together and we took a group of grade 6 & 7 students from several schools into the city. It was a really good day out actually!
They sketched the Town hall and the Story Bridge.
They even did work! They answered questions about every place we saw -- it was a lot of fun! We had some great conversations. Brilliant kids :)

Just about 1 and a half weeks of school left. Then I'll be home for a 5 week summer. December 15th and I'll be free! plenty of time on my hands... more work on the house and garden I hope. I'm keen to start painting all the doors! So give me a call or stop by sometime... happy summer ;)
2 comments:
Your nephew looks so very Australian. He and all of your students are just beautiful!
Polish, hey? My husband's family is Polish too..
Anyway, hope your school holidays are going well!
Post a Comment