So we're 18 weeks along today, and here are some recent photos from the weekend. It seems just in the past week and 1/2 - so many little changes! My belly's popped out a bit, and Bubsy is becoming an unbelievably active little character! Dominika reckons since I can feel so much so early, it must be a big baby - a strong boy. Hmm... who knows?! Doesn't seem to be getting too big too fast, thank goodness! Just one more week till we get to see Wee One again.
3 comments:
What a beautiful wife.
Dan
Hi sweetie -
Sorry I missed your call today - I love your pictures! I hope you had a wonderful birthday :)
-bjt
Alicia - what a great belly you are growing there!! I cant believe it is 18 weeks already!
I am also going to go with a boy.. I dont know why, I just have a feeling! But either way I hope that you and Dan have a healthy, beautiful and happy baby :)
Post a Comment