The above photo was taken about 2 and 1/2 weeks ago, but I just think it's so artsy and cool!
I've been feeling really well. I have all kinds of normal aches and pains, but still sleeping well for the most part, and quite happy. We're in the midst of creating a nursery to keep the baby in. More nesting this weekend - yeay!
that's about it for the moment....my brain is wandering away and I can't quite keep up. Yep, the oatmeal-for-brains symptoms have hit me hard. This week when the scizzors went missing, Dan found them in the freezer. I still have no idea how they got there! But the fridge has become our first port of call now, whenever we can't find something. I told you about the time I left the phone in the fridge next to the cheese, right? :)
hmm... I'll write more when I can think of something to say...
Take care and enjoy your Spring or Auttumn!
5 comments:
I was just thinking of you today...Glad you heard me! Must have been the mush-for-brains receptors!!
You and little Loren look more like sisters than ever. Love you guys
Laughing Daddy
Hi Alicia and Dan,
I read your blog just now Alicia. You're looking so big!! Sure she's not twins??
Good to read that you're so well.
Hey, I was looking at a book the other day at school (Panorama of Australia) and I think it might be yours. It had yellow stickies to mark the pages you needed. Let's know.
Take care you guys and have fun with the nursery this weekend.
Love Jill
Alicia - a beautiful tummy that you have there :) It is great that you have made it to 26 weeks smoothly.
I cant believe how fast the time is going! Before you know it we will both have some lovely little babies :)
Hello Alicia!!
Looks like the baby is coming along nicely!! Hope you and Danny are doing well. We wish you the best.
Joshua
Congratulations, Alicia! I didn't realize you were pregnant - how exciting! (And what a beautiful photo.) Glad I happened to follow the link from Michelle & Josh's blog today.
- Best wishes from Rachel & the kiddo who should have been born 3 days ago but has yet to make an appearance :)
Post a Comment