A big hello from a huggable little one...
High fashion going on over here! Today, Sophie is sporting a classic little number from her Grandma Gayle, showing off her girlie-ness and her winning personality.
the purple stripes and pink booties complete the bundled-up-for-a-rainy-day outfit. If you don't like the colour combo, you'll have to suck it up. There are only so many pairs of pants that fit her today, and the other 2 are in the wash.
Today Sophie eats. if you have never had a baby, and you hope to have one and breastfeed them one day let me warn you of an exciting tidbit I knew nothing about. It's called growth spurts. They are my cow days. She eats and I get about 1/2 hour to an hour before I have to feed her again! At the moment she's sleeping happily and i really should take advantage of that and get myself a little catnap.
Catcha later!
No comments:
Post a Comment