Well,everyone.... I've had my suspicions for awhile now, and they grow as Sophie does. Yesterday my boss sent me an email commenting on her hair colour, and that just encouraged my own conclusions. I think we may have a redhead on our hands! (There are quite a few redheads in Dan's family). It seems to still be pretty dark, so maybe it'll go rather auburn... brown with red bits. or maybe it will go strawberry blonde. But I'm really curious to see if she'll be a true redhead :)
Have a look at these latest photos from father's day on Sunday, and see for yourself.

Here she is with a very besotted Granddad. Whatdaya reckon?


Daddy and Nanna and cousin Sebastian admiring the sleeping beauty.

Sebastian hangin out with Uncle Dan
Some more of the colourful Sophia :)


Sweet dreams...
She can get that whole fist in her mouth!
And here is a perfect illustration of the well-loved Aussie expression...

To
Spit the Dummy! ("Enough of this photo shoot now Mama, time to eat!" :)
2 comments:
I think you might be right with the redhead ideas - so adorable! She's getting cuter by the minute :)
Thanks so much for the pictures. It helps so much.
Post a Comment