A few weeks ago, we visited Anaconda - giant camping store. Sophie and I explored and played while Dan wandered the store drooling over toys and picking out a birthday present. Sophie and I had some interesting conversations on the little set of steps by the emergency door - here is one of them that I got on video.
Oh, and at the end of the clip, where Sophie is naming friends (as she loves to do lately - big long lists of everyone she knows. She's much better at it since this film was shot) I missed one of the names at the time. She says "Gandy" which is her name for Granddad, but I didn't figure that out until watching it a few times. Also, at the end she names Nikita (Kitty is what she usually says), and then I switched off the video. So you just missed the next word she said after the camera was off, which was Bobo - her cousin Sebastian.
Enjoy!
1 comment:
oh Alicia - she is just too cute! We are missing her so much! Cant wait to see you all tomorrow Love Bec, Jeremy and Ryan xox (also I was telling Ryan tonight that we were going to see his friend Sophie! He seemed happy by this - but was looking aroung - I think that he thought she was here already perhaps!)
Post a Comment