11 January, 2006

A New Old Blog

Announcing the birth of my 2nd blog!

http://oldnotesdownunder.blogspot.com/

This one you can blame on my dad, If you feel like placing blame. He suggested I make my old Notes email updates available through this website as well. And I reckon it wasn't a bad idea. So in truly self-indulgent fashion I decided to use one of my sleepy days off to try to do just that. Unfourtunately, even with professional blogger help, i couldn't find a way to put all those old stories into my archives on this blog. So I created a new old blog. A new page for old stories. And i've linked that page to this one, so that if anyone ever gets extremely nostolgic and just bored enough, we can all reminisce with the simple click of a mouse.
I've just finished it, and it was a surprisingly fun excersise in memory. :) And there is a shocking amount of words!
The way it's set up, it goes backwards in time. I guess I should have publised each entry backwards so that it would end up going in the proper order, but I didn't figure that out until it was done. and i don't know how to reverse it now. So at the very bottom of the page you'll find the first ever letter that I wrote after immigrating to Australia in May 2004. and the most recent letters are at the top.
So that's that.
Another unfortunately - i still haven't figured out why i can't post any pictures from this computer. hmm. whenever I do, it'll just be a nice surprise for all of us :)

2 comments:

Josh Fuller said...

There. Now you have nifty pop-up comments like me. Isn't life grand?

Licia said...

THat's fantastic! thanks Josh :)