30 June, 2006

A beautiful day in Minnesota

Oh, it is lovely to be on holiday in this great green space :) Welcome to Minnesota!



We started out the trip with a visit to the MN zoo, with Loren, Mom & Dad, and of course 9month-old Noah. His favourite part of the day was undoubtably the water tank in Dicovery Bay. He must've spent about half an hour splashing us all with salwater. It was delightful!



The real shark in the aquarium was a bit scary, but not so the light-up rubbery one his Auntie Alicia gave him.


Grandma wanted to throw him in, but we convinced her not to do it ;)

Hmm... I reckon that's all for now. There is Heaps to do ! Today it's off to shopping with the mother of the Bride.

But there's definately more posts and photos to come...so keep watching.

Love to all those back in Australia. And those I haven't seen here yet. See you all soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Licia - it was great to talk to you the other night or morning!! I wonder have our menfolk realised that there is one more reason to love and appreciate us - we help them communicate efficiently when it really matters.
Thanks for the photos. Technology may be 99% mystery to me but it is wonder-ful. Noah is a handsome young man deservedly surrounded by besotted females.
Thank your Mum for her e-mail please. I don't know if Geoff has replied to it. Dom is not out of the woods yet. He has apparently attracted a really serious dose of this particular bug, but as long as noone gives him anymore morphine he will recover.
Geoff's Dad is home from hospital and recovering pretty well for a 91 year old from his TIA. My Mum is pretty much the same as when you left but she, too, will improve, if more slowly.
Keep the photos coming. I miss your Mum particularly. If our families lived closer I feel we would all be great friends.
Love, Pam.

Anonymous said...

Hi Licia - it was great to talk to you the other night or morning!! I wonder have our menfolk realised that there is one more reason to love and appreciate us - we help them communicate efficiently when it really matters.
Thanks for the photos. Technology may be 99% mystery to me but it is wonder-ful. Noah is a handsome young man deservedly surrounded by besotted females.
Thank your Mum for her e-mail please. I don't know if Geoff has replied to it. Dom is not out of the woods yet. He has apparently attracted a really serious dose of this particular bug, but as long as noone gives him anymore morphine he will recover.
Geoff's Dad is home from hospital and recovering pretty well for a 91 year old from his TIA. My Mum is pretty much the same as when you left but she, too, will improve, if more slowly.
Keep the photos coming. I miss your Mum particularly. If our families lived closer I feel we would all be great friends.
Love, Pam.