30 June, 2006

The No-hat Noah game

"Hey, they put that hat on me again! I know this game. this is fun! I throw it on the table...
I toss it carelessly behind me...
I will NOT wear the hat! OFF it GOES!!!
Ha ha! I win! I wear no hat. I am so cheeky!
(Boy I'm lucky I'm not an Australian baby! At least I have a good thick ozone layer over my head.)



Ah yeah... another auntie. Man, I have a lot of those. They sure do like me!"

(Happily brought to you by the Minnesota Zoo, the playful Thurber family, and the letter N. and Auntie Alicia. and her camera.)


1 comment:

Midnight Fury said...

Hey!! You look like you are having a great time! I am so jealous :-)

Look forward to seeing you when you ge t back, but in the mean time have a really great time and wish your sister a wonderful wedding day :-)