So here is what our house has looked like in the past month. Let's start in the kitchen. Yes, that was the kitchen & dining area before the house was officially ours - with the most lovely brown carpet you ever did see! That just had to go!So we began the renovating process. Lots and lots of scraping and puttying... Dan and Uncle Terry were up at that ceiling for many hours of fun!

And then there was the painting. I reckon Pam had the most artistic touch of all -- she brough along her own special paintbrush! If you ever come to visit, be sure to notice the fine detail work on the bathroom ceiling!
And here we are - homeowners in our backyard. That was just after the work had begun...we were already a bit tired.
And Pam and Geoff enjoy a break under the mammoth Jacaranda tree.
There are more photos, but unfortunately, I can only choose 5 at a time to post. Computer's being real stubborn about that. So the AFTER shots will be forthcoming. :)
4 comments:
I cant wait to see the AFTER shots :)
Hi Alicia!!
Great shots of the new house! I hope you are liking it! That is a great picture of you and Danny in front of your new asset! woo hoo! I will try to give you a call soon, I will be relocating to Singapore for 2-3 years very soon.
take care,
Joshua Miguel
What can I say...Looks great! (whoever heard of a salesman with NOTHING to say...):)We are so happy for you both.
Poppa T
I just wanted to leave a note to say hello. I found you at the Yanks-Down-Under ring, and it's nice to see another midwesterner in Brisbane. We're headed to NW Iowa in three weeks, and I cannot wait to get out of this heat!
Congrats on your new house! :)
Post a Comment