so cute she is!! :) we had a great time on Friday and cant wait until we have a baby on the outside too! :)
I was about to say, I want more baby pictures! So instead how about, hooray for more baby pictures!
Yep - long live the "look-how-cute-our-baby-is" posts!Thanks everyone for agreeing with me that she's so beautiful and loveble :)
that's supposed to be "loveable." tricky to type prpery one-handed, with a baby in my arm.
properly. sheesh! no more typing.
Congratulations on the birth of the beautiful Sophie! I'm glad she's home with you now!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
so cute she is!! :) we had a great time on Friday and cant wait until we have a baby on the outside too! :)
I was about to say, I want more baby pictures! So instead how about, hooray for more baby pictures!
Yep - long live the "look-how-cute-our-baby-is" posts!
Thanks everyone for agreeing with me that she's so beautiful and loveble :)
that's supposed to be "loveable." tricky to type prpery one-handed, with a baby in my arm.
properly. sheesh! no more typing.
Congratulations on the birth of the beautiful Sophie! I'm glad she's home with you now!
Post a Comment