20 October, 2007

Can You Talk Like An Aussie?

http://www03.quizyourfriends.com/quizpage.php?quizname=071020063242-760156

Here it is - My Aussie terminology quiz. I got a wee bit of help :) Hope you have as much fun takin it as we had makin it! I wanted to add extra info about the answers, but this website wouldn't let me. So you'll just have to write me a question if you've got one. So if you're not an Aussie, give it a burl! Have a go, she'll be right. And if you are Australian, this should be too easy! But by all means, take it and have a little laugh anyway. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm only slightly embarrassed. Of course the real question is...how did Alicia do?
Big Daddy

Licia said...

How did I do? I wrote the quiz! Danny had the idea for questions 9 and 10 - I wrote the others. I had all the right answers, but Danny did help me think of a few of the wrong ones. He gave me 2 wrong answers that were real phrases I didn't know. And he just double checked what I put, to make sure it was right. And it was.

Licia said...

There's just no stopping the teacher in me! As such, anyone who takes my quiz -"Can You Talk Like an Aussie?" - will receive (free of charge and for a limited time only!) your very own copy of an email (written by me with editing done by Dan)full of explanations and informations :) . So you can feel super smart and brush up on your language skills as you prepare to come for a visit!