Ok, here it is! Sophie on Saturday (It was a good day.) This is massively long for a little video clip! And it's disgustingly sappy. But what can you expect...we are proud parents of a completely amazing new person. We are in way over our heads. We do tend to get a bit excited :) (especially me)
Enjoy!
8 comments:
Oh honey! The best thing ever, really. I couldn't get enough of it. Of course i watched little sophie because she's as cute as a bug's ear, (do they say that there?) but it was also nice to see and hear you again, even if it was mostly the back of your head. Miss you, love you, kiss the Sophie head for me!
Audra
In keeping with the family theme...way to go Sophie head!? Mom says she would be able to reach her feet, if you took all those straps away from her tummy. We love you guys, and hope it won't be too long before we can come out/down under.
Dad
Prescious little babies. I love being able to come home from a long day at work and see photos and videos of family all over the world. It makes me feel more connected, even though we're apart.
Alicia, you remind me sooo much of your mom, and that's a good thing cuz she's one of my favorite sisters. Keep those photos and stories coming. I eatem up! Aunt Nancy
I love being able to come home after a long day at work and step into your home for a few seconds. Sophie is prescious. What a blessing! Alicia, you remind me so much of your mom, and that's a good thing cuz she's one of my favorite sisters. Love ya, Aunt Nancy
Audra,
No dear, I think nobody I know anywhere in the world says "cute as a bug's ear" like you do. I mean, I'm sure somebody does, but you've got the phrase patented as far as I'm concerned
Dad, we hope you can come out soon too! Sophie can't wait to meet you :) She could probably reach her feet...but not sure if she's coordinated to reach them just yet. She's working really hard on trying to make her hands and feet obey her.
Aunt Nancy, and others who have never commented on my blog before but think you might someday... - don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away. It hasn't been lost. It goes to my email address first, so I can moderate...in case someone's trying to use my blog to sell crazy things, then I can say no way!
Thanks everyone :)
Wow, live action Sophie is even cuter than still life Sophie! Noah loves watching this video. He says "yach foshie eesha" (May I please watch the video of Sophie and Alicia).
YEY
Love you
Loren
Noah Rocks my World!
Sophie's Dad could still put his toes in his mouth as a teenager - maybe he could give Sophie a few tips!!
Post a Comment